Effective Date: 03/21/2021
1. How We Obtain Your Data
We receive and store any data you knowingly provide to us when you make a purchase, fill any online forms in the Services, and in certain circumstances, use of the Service may require you to create an account (an “Account”) with personal data.
When you open our Services our servers automatically record data that your device sends. This data may include information such as your device’s IP address and location, device name and version, operating system type and version, language preferences, information you search for in our Services, access times and dates, and other statistics.
You can choose not to provide us with certain data or request the deletion of certain data, but in doing so you may not be able to access some of the Service’s features.
If you have any questions or concerns about the use or disclosure of your personal data please contact us at your convenience using the contact information found below.
2. Personal Data We Collect
We collect personal and anonymous data about you when you access the Services and while you play our games. Often anonymous data that we collect is linked with your personal data making it no longer anonymous. The following is a description of the personal data that we may collect, use and process in connection with the Service:
- information associated with your Account, including but not limited to, Valve, Steam, Epic Games Store, and login credentials such as passwords;
- information associated with your Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Discord accounts when you use them to interact with our Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Discord accounts;
- your email address and contents of any email you send to us, only if you choose to provide this information; and
- information about your computer, phone, web-connected devices or other devices used to connect to the Service including but is not limited to, operating system information, operations performed on the device, unique identifiers that may identify you over time and across different websites including your IP address and other unique device identifiers.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used to improve our Services. Anonymous data that does not identify you, includes but is not limited to responses to anonymous feedback requests, metrics and other types of statistical data, which could be derived from use of the Service and analytical data concerning the Service. Non-personal information collected is used only to identify potential cases of abuse and establish statistical information regarding the Service’s traffic and usage. This statistical information is not otherwise aggregated in such a way that would identify any particular user of the system.
3. Processing Of Your Personal And Anonymous Data
We process and analyze your personal and anonymous data primarily for internal business purposes such as providing the Services to you, understanding your needs and the needs of our users, making improvements and adjusting the quality of the Services. Specifically, these uses include but are not limited to:
- hosting and displaying information, providing updates, developing, improving or expanding the Services and addressing technical issues;
- authenticating users, maintaining and analyzing functionality of the Services, backing up data or testing and researching new features of the Services;
- supporting the security and integrity of the Services and its users including but not limited to detecting and protecting Wow! Such Games and other third-parties against error, fraud, theft and other illegal activity or for contractual, legal, regulatory or audit obligations;
- investigating improper, suspicious or illegal activity; and
- contacting you for various reasons including, but not limited to, user feedback requests or marketing purposes, if you have previously consented to such contact.
We may disclose your personal and anonymous data to our affiliates, subsidiaries, employees and contractors for the same purposes described above. We may also disclose your personal and anonymous data to third-parties, who may be located in a foreign jurisdiction and subject to foreign laws. The situations where we disclose your personal and anonymous information to third-parties include, but are not limited to:
- processing your information as described above as well as providing and enhancing the Services’ features;
- providing customer support and feedback, analyzing the Services’ functionality and technical issues, tracking use of the Services and generating reports and data models that we use to improve the Services;
- providing customized, tailored and personalized advertisements to users of the Services; and
- responding to a request from law enforcement or a government that has asserted its lawful authority to obtain the data or where Wow! Such Games has reasonable grounds to believe the data could be useful in the investigation of unlawful activity, protecting Wow! Such Games, complying with a subpoena or warrant or an order made by a court, person or body with jurisdiction to compel the production of data, complying with court rules regarding the production of records and data, or providing information to our legal counsel.
4. Third-Party Services
Please contact us directly using the information found below if you would like to learn more about third-party data practices.
5. Cookies And Digital Tracking Technologies
6. Obtaining, Rectifying And Controlling Your Personal Data
You may contact Wow! Such Games to obtain a copy of any personal data we have collected about you, the production of which may be subject to a fee as permitted by applicable law. In addition, you may contact Wow! Such Games to correct inaccurate personal data or to complete incomplete personal data unless retention is necessary for legitimate business needs, in control of a third party, or to comply with contractual or legal obligations.
To inquire about changing or removing personal data, contact us using the contact information found below.
7. Data Storage and Retention
Wow! Such Games is a Canadian company incorporated in British Columbia. However, the data you provide through the Services may be stored and processed by third parties in countries around the world. You authorize Wow! Such Games and third parties acting on our behalf to process your data in any country of their choosing, which may cause your data, including personal and anonymous data, to be subject to privacy protections and legal rights that may not be equivalent to those in your country.
Your personal data is retained until you request its deletion or until Wow! Such Games no longer requires such data for the purpose for which it was collected.
Wow! Such Games complies with the U.S. Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act and all other applicable laws and regulations concerning children and the Internet.
We do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, please do not submit any personal information through our Services. We encourage parents and legal guardians to monitor their children’s Internet usage and to help enforce this Policy by instructing their children never to provide personal information through our Services without their permission. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 13 has provided personal information to us through our Services, please contact us using the contact information set forth below.
9. Information for Guardians
Wow! Such Games encourages parents and guardians to spend time online with their children to become familiar with the types of content available on the Internet, including our Services. We recommend that parents and guardians should regularly oversee their children’s use of e-mail and other online communications and transactional features. Control tools are available from online services and software manufacturers that can help provide a safe online environment for kids.
If you are a parent or guardian who has discovered that your child has submitted his or her personal information without your permission or consent, Wow! Such Games will take reasonable steps to remove that information from the Wow Such Games database at your request. To request removal of your child’s information, please contact us using the contact information set forth below.
10. Do Not Track Disclosure
Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a web or device setting that allows users to request that receivers of personal data stop their tracking activities. When you choose to turn on the DNT setting in your browser or device or use alternative consumer choice mechanisms, your browser or device sends a special signal to websites, analytics companies, advertising networks, plug in providers and other web services you encounter to stop tracking your activity. Currently, there are no DNT technology standards and it is possible that there may never be any DNT technology standards. As a result, we do not respond to DNT requests.
11. California “Shine the Light” Right
If you are a California resident, California Civil Code 1798.83 grants you the right to request our disclosure of the categories of personal information we provided to third parties, and the names and addresses of these third parties, for direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make this request, please contact us using the contact information set forth below.
Please note that you may only make this request once per year.
13. Change of Ownership or Business Transition
In using the Services, you understand that there are security risks and you use the Services at your own risk. Wow! Such Games is committed to ensuring that your data is secure and to aid in preventing unauthorized access, disclosure, or breach, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and administrative procedures to safeguard and secure the data we collect and process. However, we cannot guarantee that any unauthorized access, hacking, data loss, or other breaches will never occur. We strongly recommend our users take steps in making sure the personal information they share is safe by doing things like memorizing your password, logging out of your account and closing your web browser from time to time.
15. Contact Preferences
We prefer to communicate with our users through the Service itself and our online Discord channel, but we may sometimes collect the email address of our users in order to respond to support requests, comments and send updates and important changes related to our Services. If you have provided us with your email address and would like to change the email preferences we associate with you, you may do so by clicking a link within certain types of emails that we send to you or, and if no link is available, by replying with “unsubscribe” in the email title or body. On rare occasions, some types of email are necessary for the Service and cannot be unsubscribed from if you choose to continue to use the Service.
17. Contact Us
Wow Such Games Inc.
Suite 204 - 723 Twelfth Street
New Westminster, BC, V3M 4J8